Saturday, September 19, 2015

Show us a HOME Oregon!

Oregon seems to be quite painful when it comes to finding a place to live, it seems to be the number one state that everyone is moving to. This is causing too many people ( many homeless) to try to find too few of affordable rentals. The people out number housing available.

For us, this seems to be further complicated through my need to be close to cancer treatment and not have to travel long distance on unsafe rainy season roads that cause rock slides. We have that now, we are only 6 miles from treatment whether that be chemotherapy or radiation or even scans. But it can be really hard to find affordable places to live in this area, especially when a dog is added. Most of what seems affordable is along the coast which I would LOVE to be able to walk along the beach everyday picking up shells and sand dollars, whale watching, seeing crabs and seals.........But this would put me anywhere from 2 to 4 hours from treatment in good weather. Come winter, the rainy season, we may be looking at snow in mountains , closed roads in winter and flooding / rock slides in other areas.  One of the hospitals on the coast, has so many bad reviews, I would not go there to die!

Then there is my lovely niece in Northern California with her husband and son that I do not want to move much further away! I love being able to see them when we all can get together!

We have been saving for a place to call home and I have been looking daily on craigslist so I am hoping it is just a matter of time. No, I KNOW it is just a matter of time before we can find something suitable to call home.

While I love dearly the people who have put a studio roof over our heads, we never intended on it being for so long. Also it is just easier to be US in our own place.

Sigh, Oregon home dreaming

No,

Oregon home MANIFESTING!

I am positive the one right for us will come when the time is right to do so!


Have a fantastic, fabulicious weekend!

Carrie Hetu

31 comments:

  1. Hi!!
    Love your post. It's really amazing & helpful too. I like the way you explained everything. Keep sharing :)
    Thank You & Regards
    Ankita

    SEMrush coupon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did













      Delete
  2. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to go to the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a ladycalled peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading your Blog 💜. I have experienced the opening and closing of the heart or spiritual heart and message center. And have been releasing many testimony that have been helpful and still were held in my heart. I have been writing and posting up over this past month and in it's help a lot of people on their health problems and have come greater expressions of love and compassion for myself and others. I found that these past testimony that I have been posting at the time of mine get more attention in these blogs on information about herbal treatment of Dr Itua. I had no idea they were still being hell of sick people around the world till the deep posting began and they came into awareness.Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my diabetes and my husband's erectile dysfunctions it's help us a lot and we thank Dr Itua very much on his good deeds to us so reason I have been writing about him on every blog I came across with for people with health issue can relate and get well with Dr Itua herbal medicines, Dr Itua can cure Hiv,Herpes,Als,Hepatitis,Cancer,Ms,Menstrual Pain,Parkinson and some other health problem human being can encounter.
    Contact him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Thank you for your love and opened to sharing your knowledge with us all through this blogsite. All my love,

    ReplyDelete
  4. href="https://istanbulolala.biz/">https://istanbulolala.biz/
    BS5PT

    ReplyDelete