Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June Grocery List #3 = $100

This brings the final total for June's food to $260!   I am quite pleased with this and with this list I instantly lost the reciept so have to piece it from memory but most of it should be on it!



Dairy

4 gallons of milk
2 dozen eggs
large cottage cheese
3  8 ounce blocks of cream cheese
1  8 ounce block mozerella cheese
24 slices American Cheese Singles

Breads
3  bags of bagels
3 loaves white bread

Baking and Canned
2 cans of Tuna
1 can hormel chili
12 packs Ramen noodles
1    5 lb bag of white flour
1   5 lb bag of white sugar
3 cans diced tomatos
peanut butter
Coffee
Miracle Whip
Ketsup
dried minced onions
Large jar Spaghetti Sauce
2 lb box of Spaghetti noodles

Meats

5 lb bag of boneless skinless chicken breast
ham lunch meat
turkey breast lunch meat

Frozen

1 pkg frozen green beans

Fresh Produce

2 bags of green onions
3 # bag of yellow onions
3 large bunches of bananas
strawberries
white button mushrooms
10 # bag of white potatos

PET
3 lb bag of dry cat food

(remember I am not buying that many veggies due to garden coming in)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you are amazing. I like to think I shop cheaply, but you spend less than half of what I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love t,hat you both stuck to your budget and your regular posting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you did great with your June food budget!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done!! :) I'd be quite pleased as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an amazing amount, well done.
    hopefully once all my veg comes in I will have a list like yours.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies, I was really happy with it and we were eating some yummy foods too!

    ReplyDelete