Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

While today is Thanksgiving and we are blessed today with a wonderful Turkey meal and share it with loved ones, I try to be mindful of the things I am thankful for everyday throughout the year. No matter what the day brings, there are blessings all around us and I feel it is important to acknowledge them- it helps us stay positive and keep things in perspective.

While we do not have much at the moment, there are many things in which I am grateful for.

A roof over our heads

always enough food where we have never had to miss a meal

my husband and children

my being able to stay home and homeschool my children spending time with them

a great neighbor

a dependable vehicle

the fact that hubby HAS a job right now

my family ( My mom, dad, brothers, sister, aunts etc.)

Super Walmarts ( hey they just opened here 2 months ago, before that there was no where affordable to shop in my town! LOL)

The warmer weather that blew in yesterday and that will stick around today

And oh so much much more!


What are you thankful for? Share in the comments I love to hear from  others!

No comments:

Post a Comment