Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Setting up a Virtual Learning Blog

Since my son and daughter just love being on the computer so much I have decided to set up a Virtual Learning blog for them!  While I will continue posting here on our happenings and hands on activities you may want to follow us over at A Step Above Academy where all our online virtual schooling will be taking place that anyone can use!

After coming up with the virtual learning blog thinking of my children going into higher grades and how much they use the computer, I came Across Sarah McGraths Article which was pretty much in line with what I want to do.

So I hope you join us at A Step Above Academy for an online virtual adventure of learning fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Dad, I will check them out! I always love new links to explore!

    ReplyDelete