Monday, July 2, 2012

July Goals

Well it is the start of another month! ( yeah about 3 months to go before chickens start laying eggs!)

So as promised I came up with a few Goals for July, maybe not all that ambitous with the sweltering heat wave going on (they say will continue for all of July!) but in any case a few small worthy goals are better then none!  With this being primarily a blog about our finances, I will only share my financial goals here!



July Financial Goals!

Go Stoveless- yup challenging myself to go a whole month without using my stove/oven the entire month!

Pay utilities up to date = ( we are behind on our phone bill and need to catch it up this month)

Pay the extra needed to get a propane delivery for propane heat ( need to come up with $300

Spend $80 this month for groceries ( not sure if I can do this or not but will be a FUN challenge!)

Purchase one Christmas gift

Earn an extra $200 this month

Save $50  (after doing the July budget, unless I make extra money this month this will not be possible but worth trying for!)

What are some of your goals for July?

3 comments:

  1. Hey can you get quinoa there? Its awesome low cost protine! We should swap super cheap meal ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check, but I don't think so, we do get fairly other cheap proteins we eat though such as mackerl, legumes, sunflower seeds and other nuts though.

      Yeah, we need to swap :) you also need to get some photos and buy buttons up for your beautiful yarn you spin and other crafts and art you do! :) Get your blog up and goin girl, your creative stuff rocks!

      Delete
  2. You are ambitious! Despite July being one of my kids' birthdays, it is histrically the easiest month for us to save money. Sadly we are beginning with a deductible towards roof repair, ugh. My main goal is to just be content with what we have :)

    ReplyDelete