Monday, July 23, 2012

Link Love: Must read these new blog finds!

If you are finding yourself struggling financially, perhaps on SNAP or Bridge Cards, layoffs, unemployment or just needing to cut corners be sure to visit some of these lovely new blogs I have recently discovered!


Food Stamps Cooking Club  is a wonderful site with Mother Connie that is there to help you budget and eat great tasty foods with the challenges of limited food budgets! This site is fresh and a total delight to read, can not wait to try some of her tasty dishes!

Living on Foodstamps is another wonderful site showing how to create wonderful homemade things such as calamine lotions and just wonderful things to thrive while living in poverty income levels. Truly a must read!

I am the Working Poor  An interesting blog about a low-wage earner and their life

and last but not least

CT on a budget a wonderful blog about a family living on a budget in CT


Be sure to visit these sites and leave them some comment love....they are great finds and hope you enjoy them as much as I have!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Connie just pointed me to your blog today! Lots of great sharing going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, darlin'! You just posted a list of all my best faves! Thanks for sharing the love.

    All this posting and commenting is just like neighboring over the fence as we hang out our clothes to dry! It feels to me as if I could borrow a cup o sugar from you other bloggers if I needed one to make a recipe you have shared!

    Be well!

    Hugs
    Mother Connie

    ReplyDelete