Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Reading Roundup

There have been a lot of great articles this week I have been reading and wanted to share them with you!

So with no further ado...........


9 Savings Tips I Don't Recommend over at Modest Money

Government wants you on Food Stamps over at Money Smart Guides

Easiest Way to Cool Your House Down: at Living Without a Fridge and Beyond

Slaying the Debt Monkey over at Mickey Mouse Debt

The Accidental Real Food Lesson at Blogging Away Debt


There you have a few great reads from around the blogosphere!

Other Sites I  have written for:

Can a Family Survive on a One Minimum Wage Income? over at Penny Thots

Have a Great Sunday Evening Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for mentioning my post Carrie! I hope your weekend went well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome your site always has some great info and is worth sharing!My weekend was great, hope yours was well as well!

      Delete