Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hoping This House is Still for Sale in 2 months!






 
 
I have been looking pretty hard just to see things that are available when I came across this little beauty!  While this is nowhere near as large as the house I posted about the other day it is way more to our style and liking!
 
The yard is not all that big but well, you can't have everything at least it is pretty and a wooded setting, kind of hidden away on the very edge of a decent sized town.
 
Me and hubby fell in love with this place and it was listed in Novemeber so I am really hoping it is still there in 2 months at tax refund time.
 
I am not sharing the link because I do not want someone to snatch it up because you wanna know the price?
 
 
$4,900
 
Yup that is correct!
 
It is 1300 sq feet and the fireplace in it will help big time for heating it!
 
Now, just to keep everyone away from it for 2 months!........
 
Even if it needs some work ( from looks of photos, it certainly does) it would be worth it if the structure is sound!
 
What do you think, could you see my family in a place like this? :)

11 comments:

  1. flipping heck you can't even buy a car for that money.............I too hope it's still available. Have you contacted the real estate agent to let them know you're interested? I would then they can give you a heads up if anyone else is checking the place out.

    Hope you get it.......

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know rignt? Yeah I contacted the real estate agent, just waiting for a reply back.

      It would be nice to be able to get rid of Rent!

      Delete
  2. Who the heck sells a house for under $5K!?
    Why don't I ever find those houses? lol
    Without knowing where it is, I'd say be careful and get all your questions answered if you decide to go for it.

    It would be awesome tho. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know where it is, I am just not telling anyone else where it is! LOL I know the town it is in quite well, a nice area with a lot more opportunities than our town but yeah can not wait to go see in in person.

      Delete
  3. It looks very homey--hope you get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would feel like I am camping all the time which is just great by me!

      Delete
  4. Wow! I hope you get it!! Can you put down a deposit now to hold it? Please try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortuantly we can not afford to put a deposit down right now but if it is gone come refund there will be others, they are always around if ya keep looking :)

      Delete
  5. Good luck! It looks beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck!!!! What a great price.

    ReplyDelete