Friday, March 29, 2013

Take a Breath, Take a Step, Even a Small Step Towards Achievement

I can not believe it is already the end of March, time just seems to get so away from me now a days!

Feeling better and more like myself, my brain is flying so much faster than my body is willing to follow just yet. Really it is spiraling out of control as I look around and let my more functioning brain, tally all the chaos and destruction that has been happening to the crumbling finances and household. It is just taking it all in, taking notes, and screaming OMG where do I start? LOL.

Not only has everything fallen by the  wayside and piled up, been totally neglected, and untouched leaving a huge list of catch up. But now it is also officially Spring which naturally adds many new projects to a household. It is a tad overwhelming I must admit.

But I have 2 days left in March so I think I will use those 2 days to to come up with Aprils Action Plan. I will also be going over the pages here that were started prior to me getting too sick to do anything. Things have changed since then, some have been dramatic changes so these pages need to be reviewed, re-newed, tweaked and updated. Some items I know I would not be willing to do at this time, or just circumstances have changed.  Finances has not been dealt with in months really so this definitely needs to get back into place to.

The only way to climb a mountain is one step it at a time and take baby steps. I know my body will not go as fast as my brain right now, it just is not alert as my brain to date LOL. But I do know if I at least organize things on paper, and update our goals and organized lists of action steps, we will get there no matter how small of baby steps we take to get there.

As long as those baby steps walk towards goals and achievements, it will mean progress, and progress means success.

It will all work out the way it is suppose to, it always does and it is good to be feeling good and doing something again!

I Look forward to sharing through April with everyone, from menu planning, to budgets, to sustainability, to maybe even new baby chicks and all the projects and forward direction we begin to take again!

Have a wonderful and amazing weekend y'all!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing it, Carrie! Keep taking those baby steps, one at a time in a positive direction, and you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete