Wednesday, January 1, 2014

End of 2013 Art Work and Happy New Year!






This is what our daughter was up to the last week of December, even the photo of the bruised arm is art! 

She drew the 3 adorable characters, something she usually does while watching TV when the inspiration hits her.

The bruised arm is done with makeup as she is taking a real interest in special effects 3D makeup and watches a lot of youtube videos on it.

It has been one very long emotional year for us and while my battle with Stage IV breast cancer continues I am in a much better place today than I was this time a year ago when I was diagnosed! On that note I am very happy  to say:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I am so looking forward to 2014 while in a better state, to embrace our life of learning, breathing in new life to it again.  I am excited at what we may be able to do this year and have this blog get out of quiet mode as we move out of just survive mode!

It has been a heck of a ride 2013 and my family has been amazing throughout the whole journey and I am very thankful for that. But now for 2014, it is a new year, time to bring back vital living full of life, energy and joy.

May your New Year be amazing, full of joy, health and love.............let the learning through living continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment