Sunday, November 13, 2011

Take a Day Vacation

The first thing I am going to tell you to do is take a day vacation! It is hard to see solutions to problems when we are so buried into the problems we let our emotional involvement take over. When we are emotionally attatched in a situation, it makes it difficult for us to step back and take a nuetral approach to our circumstances. It is also hard to think clearly when we have bill collectors calling throughout the day keeping our emotionals at a stress filled high. So take this moment to take one full day as a vacation and use it to meditate and contemplate your financial situation, where it is now, how it got there and where you want it to go from here.

If you can, go to a park or somwhere you will not be disturbed, even a long soak in a bubble bath if that is the closest you can come to quiet time ( be sure to turn off the phone if you have to stay home for your vacation!)

Detach yourself emotionally from your financial situation and try to look at it from an outsiders perspective and ask yourself..........

Where am I right  now financially?

How did it get here?

Where do I want it to go in the future?

What are my immediate needs right now?

What are my feelings regarding money? Are the good or bad? Why?

This is not a day of work so simply meditate on these thoughts and let your thoughts play out and simply acknowledge these feelings.

Complete your vacation by telling yourself

"I am worthy of good things and abundance, I open my arms to recieve all good things from the Universe!"

No comments:

Post a Comment