Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Budgeting Software

I have never used any financial or budgeting software, I have always simply used a notebook.

However I am considering joining the modern world for 2012 and purchasing some type of software.

I would like it to be able to not only do household but home business in mind as well.

So my question to you is what program do you use? Is it fairly easy to use? What do you like and what do you NOT like about it?

Quicken, Peachtree?   Something else altogether?

2 comments:

  1. I use an excel spead sheet- but my paper and pencil is easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! Yeah I think that is one reason I have not gotten any computer software for budgeting in the past. A notebook has been a simple way for me to keep track. I really would like to try one this year though just to see.........

    ReplyDelete