Monday, December 5, 2011

Setting 2012 Goals

I love December! It marks the end of a year with the freshness of a new and better year around the corner! This is a great month to sit down, look at our expenses, check our net worth ( which by the way, our personal net worth is at the moment around $8.000 in the hole) take a long hard look at our whole financial scenerio then take a stand and set some goals for 2012. If you do it now you have 3 weeks extra to get to work on them!

So with no further ado I will share the goals I have set for my family for 2012 and will admit yes they are ambitious and many would tell me they can not be done but putting them here for everyone here should help keep me motivated. While I may fail at some, I look forward to meeting many with success for 2012.

2012 Goals

1.) To earn $40,000 independantly (no 9-5)
2.) 1 year stocked food supply
3.) Buy a house
4.)Workable Budget (mostly used as a guideline)
5.) Build Businesses

Now, those 5 things are what I am going to really concentrate on, if I do and am successful the rest will fall into place as the money becomes available such as

6.) Get Dental and Medical needs taken care of
7.) purchase dental, medical and life insurances
8.) Re-start automatic investments
9.) Have $9,000 put in contingency fund ( 6 months expenses)
10.) Pay off Debt


So there you have it, what do you think? Can it be done? What will your goals be for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment