Friday, December 9, 2011

What have we been eating and $25 more spent

Well I am sure by now you are curious at how we have been eating since my $95 grocery post! I have spent $25 more .

On that $25 I purchased

2 Cheap boxes generic Corn Flakes ($1.80 a box)
2 cans generic Spam ( I KNOW I KNOW we are too poor for REAL Spam! ROFL!)
5 lb bag of sugar
1 large can generic coffee
2 loaves cheap white bread
1 gallon milk
1 Jar Apple Juice
2 cans generic green beans ( .40 cents a can)

Now what we have been eating!

Breakfasts

Oatmeal, Corn Flakes, Peanut Butter and Toast, Cinnamon and Toast, Muffins

Lunches
Grilled Cheese, Fried Egg Sandwiches, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches, Tuna Sandwiches, Ramen Noodles and Ramen Noodle Dishes

Dinners
Pancakes with homemade Syrup,
 Burritos ( homemade) ,
 Creamy Tuna and Rice casserole ( will put up recipe later)
Jack and Bean Bread Roll ( Curious? I KNOW! Delicious will get recipe up soon!)
Venison Hash ( look in recipe page)
Grilled Cheese
Chicken and Rice Soup with Biscuits
Venison and Green Bean Stir Fry
Fried Spam served with Rice and green beans

And so far that about sums it up! I will get recipes put up through out the week for what is listed here including homemade re fried beans and homemade tortilla shells!

No comments:

Post a Comment