Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Action List

While I posted a few things for goals this month for the No/Low spend and decluttering challenges, I thought I would make a post that covered the whole list of goals I would like to accomplish for February!


1.) Make Yogurt

2.) Make Ice cream

3.) Get Cat Spayed

4.) Increase automatic investments to $200 a month

5.) Put $100 towards savings

6.) Purchase Sam's Club membership

7.) Start a sealed pot where pop bottle money and extra money goes into

8.) Establish financial routine

9.) Log expenses/ Cash flow chart

10.) Start weekly financial family meetings

11.) Develop healthier menu

12.) Order at least 2 financial books to start building up financial library

13.) Research local environmental issues

14.) Set up a new blog venture

15.) preserve food 2x this month

16.) Increase income streams from the $150 from January to $300

What goals are you working on for February?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is some list! Good luck with all of your goals...and may I suggest Your Money or Your Life, by Joe Dominguez and Vicki Robyn to add to your financial book collection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what super goals and all achievable. I posted my goals on my blog.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete