Monday, June 4, 2012

June Grocery List #1 = $75 = $60 after coupons and price matches

Canned and Boxed

2 boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats  Cereal (price match +coupon)
1 box Organic Cascadian Farms Cereal ( price match +coupon)
8 cans Chef Boyardee ( price match + coupons)
4 cans tuna ( price match)
2 cans Hormel Chili ( price match + coupon)
1 bag of brown Rice
1    12 pack box Ramen noodles


Meats

5# bag boneless skinless Chicken Breasts

Dairy

1 gallon Milk
1 1/2 doz eggs

Frozen

4 cans Old Orchard Frozen Juice Concentrate ( Price Match + coupon)
4 boxes Magnum Ice Cream Bars ( Price Match + coupons)


Paper

1 12 double roll package toilet paper


I still had bag of apples from camping trip and greens coming in from garden now cut out need for veggies.

3 comments:

  1. That's a good haul. I'm finding it harder all the time to find some of the really good deals that I used to. That, and my printer has suddenly refused to print from coupons.com, ugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent deals! I'm still working on my coupons skills, I always over spend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shopping trip! I'm really hoping to keep my spending low ths week!

    ReplyDelete