Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July Grocery List #1 = $103

This is the main list for July, I really only need a few things I forgot ( yeah a fam of  6 can cause a few distractions to say the least......... I take them so they can learn!)  I will also need milk and what have you as I run out through the month but hoping to keep this a really low grocery month!


Dairy
1 gallon milk
1 pint heavy cream
large tub of plain yogurt
8 ounce block cheddar cheese
8 ounce block mozerella cheese
2 lbs margerine
2 1/2 dozen eggs

Meat
5 # bag boneless skinless chicken breasts
24 pack Bar-S hotdogs

Baking and Canned
36 pack chicken Ramen noodles
12 pack beef ramen noodles
3 lb box elbow macaroni noodles
5 lb sugar
powdered sugar
25# white flour
1 large jar Apple Sauce
5# white rice
2 cans tomato sauce
2 cans diced tomatos
2 cans Mackerel
2 cans cheap chili ( 50 cents a can!)
1 box saltine crackers
4 cans tuna
large jar miracle whip


Breads
2 loaves bread

Paper
12 double rolls toilet paper

Fresh Produce
10# bag white potatos
2 qt strawberries
40# bananas (25 cents a pound!)

Miscellan
2 pack powdered pectin

2 comments:

  1. I need to grocery shop sooo badly! I haven't been in 2 weeks, but at least we're using up what we have! lol! Good luck keeping your bill down this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping to get by without shopping at all this week, and so far except for a packet of biscuits I have succeeded with only 2 days to go.

    Can't wait to hear what you are going to do with all those bananas...

    ReplyDelete