Saturday, February 2, 2013

Address For Those Who Want It

I have received an overwhelming request of an address for those wishing to send care packages, letters, cards and other things.

While I feel a little awkward in accepting such loving support and generosity, I graciously appreciate and accept all those who are doing so. My husband encouraged me to post an address for those who may want it due to the volume of requests for it. It seems a little easier than trying to answer each email individual.

So for those who would like our address it is:


Wayne and Carrie Hetu
3429 W. Tyler Rd
Alma,MI 48801

I thank everyone that has been so kind to our family at this time but get ready for me to be back on track and healthy in no time! :) LOL I think it is a good goal to work towards!

2 comments:

  1. It takes a tremendous amount of grace to receive when you are, by nature, a giver. You are obviously a resourceful, self-sufficient person. There is no shame in needing help, sometimes we carry and sometimes we are carried. To everything there is a season.

    Anne in MO

    P.S. My in-laws used to live in Gaylord, I know where Alma is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne in MO and this is turning out to be a small world LOL. You are the fourth online person that either knows where Alma is or has been there! Gaylord is such a pretty area!

      Delete