Saturday, August 15, 2015

My Love for Weekends!

I love the weekends because for me, it truly is my down time and relaxation time. No doctor appointments, no errands unless going to library for free wi-fi ( unfortunately this also means no photos for blogs unless I have time to scout free pics off the inter web!

When you are heading off to appointments all the time the weekends become a highly appreciated time of rest, relaxation and sometimes even fun!

Trust me, I am not complaining, each day I get to wake up and breathe and since I am 2 years past my originally expiration date, well that is a heck of an achievement right there missy! I am ecstatic for that, it is just that the weekends have become ones of tremendous gratitude for!


I get to chill out and after running 3 to 5 days a week off to appointments, well it is what it is and I could not be more thankful for them! I get to take life more at the leisurely pace I am used to, inhale the scents, listen to nature and just breathe it all in slowly and appreciate all the tiny details that make life so juicy and yummy.

This weekend blessed us with our newest grandchild's birth! A little girl named Serena weighing 7 lbs 9 oz and 20 inches in length  with a head full of dark hair and just perfect!

Well sorry I do not have time to elaborate but my computer time has just about run out so I will say
even with free wi fi it is good to be back writing again as it does seem with the brain tumor it was one of those things that just fell off and got forgot about! My whole creative side disappeared!

Have a great weekend y'all!

Carrie Hetu