Monday, December 3, 2012

Dreaming.......

I found this listing http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/115-Pleasant-Ave_Alma_MI_48801_M37115-78288 

Looks to be an old converted church and I instantly fell in love with the humungo Great Room!

This place is selling for roughly $14,000 and has been on the market a year and a half.

4 bedrooms, decent yard, and plenty of room at 2175 square feet........oh the hide and seek that could be played!

The heating would scare me but I would slap a few wood burners in there in a hurry haha!

Can you imagine the Christmas tree that would fit in the Great Room? Lovely visions that brings.

It is a 1950's home and with any old home they come with their share of character and problems needing resolved.


Well one can dream can't they? LOL

Have a great Monday everyone, today my son starts his job after being out of work for 7 months! WOOT